The Flower Mound Community Orchestras require volunteers in order to operate. There are several areas in which to contribute, only a few of which are listed below. If you are interested in becoming involved with the FMCO, please contact us.
- Become a musician with FMCO! Audition to join one of the orchestras.
- If you take pictures or videos at a performance or rehearsal, share them on our Facebook pages or contact the FMCO to have them featured on our website.
- Assist with hospitality during or after concerts by helping to serve, helping with set-up and/or with clean up.
- Assist with passing out programs before any of the FMCO concerts.
- Assist the orchestra players with moving chairs and music stands before and after a rehearsal or performance.
- Assist in the collection of donations from local merchants prior to our annual fund raiser.
- If you believe you have strong leadership skills and are willing to take an active operational role as part of the FMCO Board of Directors, please contact the FMCO Board.
Please contact the FMCO if you are interested in helping in these or any other areas.